This guide is for KUCI staffers who want to created a new web site using a KUCI.org address using blogger as a backend platform...
1. create a new blogger blog
2. think up a web address like show.kuci.org. some hints...
* based on your show name
* shorter the better
3. send the below info an email to email@example.com to setup your address.
Be sure to replace *SITE* and *YOUR NAME* with your info...
- - - -
Subj: DNS Request (blogger)
Can you create the following DNS entries for *SITE*.kuci.org?
- A-records pointing to:
- - - -
4. Make changes in blogger
It may take up to 72 hours for the web address to become active.
Go to Settings -> Publishing
- click on Switch to "Custom Domain"
- click "Switch to Advanced Settings"
Type your new site address in the "Your Domain" text box.
Leave "Redirect kuci.org to xxxxx.kuci.org" UNCHECKED
Check "No" for "Use a missing files host?"
Do the word verification and hit "Save Settings"